Now UAE is soon going to allow teens between 15 to 18 years work Permit. One year max period for UAE Student work permit is under planning.
The UAE Govt. stated that students over 15 and above would soon be permitted to work. Students between 15 to 18 can come under a temporary visa scheme of 1 year.
Projects of the 50: The new news came as part of a series of improvements declared under the expansive ‘Projects of the 50′ initiative trying to push the growth of UAE to the next level.
Read about who is eligible to come to UAE on Student Visa with a work permit:
Teenagers between 15 to 18 years— both Emiratis and ex-pats living in the country can get a work permit, which will be valid for a period not surpassing one year.
The following conditions you must follow to get this Visa permit:
- Must have Visa with valid residence Visa in Passport.
- Any of the relatives must have a resident visa.
- Approval of parents is a must. Teen must be fit and get a certificate too.
- Applicant age is 15 to 18years. No bargain in these rules.
- No Work should be assigned mentioned in the ministerial decree No. 1189 of 2010 by the enclosure.
- E-signature card given to the Ministry and no violations.
Know Read about working hours?
- Working hours under this Visa is up to six hours.
- Teen get a 1-hour break. No overtime and no work on holidays.
- The Labour Law prevents youth from operating at night in industrial enterprises and tackling dangerous or demanding jobs.
- Six months for any project work.
Documents required for Student work permit Visa:
- True Resident Visa Copy of the student with Valid Passport.
- Passport of Parent or Guardian is a must.
- Application copy of Student, Contract Copy and Colour Photograph of Student with white background.
- A fitness certificate from the health authorities. Written consent of teen parents.
Application procedure for Student Work Permit UAE:
- Applications from Tas’heel service centres or through establishments joining in the Ministry’s e-forms programme.
- The application will go with E-Copyin Ministry for verification.
- Students will get notification from the Tas’heel Service centre if any document is missing.
- If requirements are fitted, the customer can print the permission notice by visiting the Ministry’s website www.mol.gov.ae.
Know the Cost of Student work permit UAE:
- There are three types of permits. It cost around Dh100. There are three types of permits. After approval, the permit cost is Dh500.
Know the Timings of applying for a Student work permit Visa in UAE: According to the sources, UAE Service centres takes requests from Saturday to Thursday, 8 am to 8pm.
The student below 15 can work in UAE?
Students below 12 or over 18 can take training certificates and permits from MoHRE. First female group of Soldiers.