Connect with us

News

Read about new guidelines for the New year celebration in the UAE.

Published

on

uae new celebration guidlenes for 31st dec 2021

Mask is compulsory; follow guidelines if you want to enjoy the 2021 31st night in UAE. Read about new guidelines for the New year celebration in the UAE.

Dubai’s Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management:

DSCDM declared guidelines for New Year’s Eve festivities in Dubai on Tuesday 28th Dec 2021, which will see fireworks in 29 locations. New guidelines for the New year celebration in the UAE.

 Masks are compulsory for everyone. Not wearing a mask will be Dh3,000. Social distancing must also be carried and all other preventive measures. 

Under the directives of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of The Executive Council of Dubai, the committee, chaired by Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, announced the preventive measures.

Sheikh Mansoor said preventive measures continue to be implemented as part of the Dubai Govt’s efforts to safeguard the health of citizens, residents, and visitors.

During a meeting on Tuesday 28th Dec 2021:

The committee said the community’s strict compliance to COVID-19 preventive guidelines had been key to Dubai’s remarkable success in containing the pandemic.  The emirate’s ongoing awareness campaigns and the public’s ongoing cooperation will help guarantee. The wellbeing of all citizens, residents, and visitors.

The committee’s latest gathering reviewed the preparations for the 2021 New Year’s Eve celebrations and the parts of different task forces. The panel also agreed on preventative steps and guidelines for the festivities.

 Solid preventive protocols continue to be start as part of the Government of Dubai’s efforts to protect citizens. Violators charge is Dh3,000. Social distancing must is must, in addition to all other preventive measures.

Get all the latest UAE Market news only on Arab Market news. Your own trust-able news portal which brings all the latest news of UAE, Dubai and world business news. 

 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Houthi will pay for this attack in the Civil Areas of UAE.

Published

on

houthi missile attack photos

This will not be a compromise. It is a direct attack on civilians of the UAE. Houthi will pay for this attack. Don’t take UAE lightly. 

houthis attack on fuel tanks of uae

houthis attack on fuel tanks of uae

UAE is not happy with what Houthi did recently. Targeting civilians is a cowardly act. Two missiles are a violent attack on UAE. UAE officials said, “This will not be tolerated.” UAE Strongly condemned the Houthi Militia’s attack, and Houthi will pay for this attack. 

MoFAIC Statement:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation said that the UAE would respond to this attack. It is “a heinous crime by the terrorist Houthi militia in breach of international and humanitarian laws”.

The Ministry said that this terrorist militia is persisting its unlawful activities. No one can do such inducing terror in the region to achieve its criminal aims and purposes. It has called on the international community to criticize and condemn these terrorist acts, targeting civilians and civil facilities.

The UAE also voiced its strong denunciation and condemnation of the terrorist Houthi militia’s invasion of Jazan in Saudi Arabia. Attack  done with a ballistic missile, which left two civilians injured.

The Ministry thought this a risky escalation and cowardly act that endangered civilians’ security and called for taking all required measures to defend civilians from Houthi threats.

“The security of the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is inseparable. The Ministry noted that any threat confronting the Kingdom is a threat to the UAE’s security and stability,” the Ministry noted.

Get all the latest UAE Market news only on Arab Market news. Your own trust-able news portal which brings all the latest news of UAE, Dubai and world business news.

Continue Reading

News

Coronavirus cases UAE today 2629, 1,115 recovered and 5 deaths.

Published

on

Coronavirus cases UAE today 2629, 1,115 recovered and 5 deaths.

Total active covid cases in UAE are nearby 56,651. Coronavirus cases UAE today 2629 Covid-19 cases, 1115 recovered and 5 deaths.

On Monday, January 24, 2022, the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention reported Coronavirus cases UAE today 2629, 1115 recovered, and 5 deaths. Total active covid points in UAE grown from 100 to nearby 56651. 20k extra new covid topics in the last five days.

Total active covid cases in UAE grown from 100 to nearby 56651. The number is growing, but death numbers are not like last year. Coronavirus cases UAE today 2629 Covid-19 cases, 1115 recovered and 5 deaths. 

The new cases came after 499,001 additional tests in UAE. The total number of covid cases in UAE on January 24 is 828,328. At the same time, full recoveries from covid cases stand at 769,458. The death toll now stands at 2,219 in UAE. Twenty-five new deaths due to covid in the last five days.

After almost three weeks of long-distance learning education, back to school is started in UAE’s public schools and colleges from today, January 24.

Private schools in Sharjah:

Some private schools in Sharjah have chosen to opt for distant learning for primal students on Monday and Tuesday (January 24 and 25).

Students above 12 can attend in-person lessons from Monday, 24 Jan 2022; however, a mandatory negative PCR test result.

Authorities have given private schools in Sharjah the chance to conduct in-person, mixed, and distant learning classes.

The move is part of schools’ steps to follow up all the safety measures backed by the Sharjah Private Education Authority (SPEA) amid a substantial rise of Covid-19 cases in the UAE.

Get all the latest UAE Market news only on Arab Market news. Your own trust-able news portal which brings all the latest news of UAE, Dubai and world business news.

Continue Reading

entertainment

The Nightingale of India Lata Mangeshkar’s health is improving.

Published

on

Instagram and Facebook are flooded with so many posts as Nightingale of India Lata Mangeshkar health fake news spreads. Many are even saying she is dead. The fact check is Nightingale of India Lata Mangeshkar’s health is improving. She is in Breach Candy hospital Mumbai. Her treatment is going on in ICU. 

lata mangeshkar hospital photos

lata mangeshkar hospital photos

Dont believe in fake news of Lata Manageshkar’s death:

People of India want to see their Nightingale of India Lata Mangeshkar’s health improve faster. Many are in fear she might lose her life due to her age. The current age of lata Mangeshkar is 92. As soon as the news came, she is in the ICU. Many started to spread fake news about her death to gain likes and comments. The fact check is that Lata Mangeshkar is in ICU, and her health is improving as per the doctors of Breach Candy hospital Mumbai. 

According to a reports in India Today, one of Lata’s close family friends stated that while the legendary singer’s health is improving and is being monitored in the ICU. They are looking forward to her speedy recovery. “Lata Didi is showing continued signs of improvement from before and is under treatment in the ICU. Amazing team of doctors spearheaded by Dr Pratit Samdani  are working hard. We are looking forward and praying for her speedy healing and coming back home,” the family friend was quoted saying. this para is from Pinkvilla .

Here’s wishing the most loved singer of India, Lata Mangeshkar Ji speedy recovery from Arab Market news.

Get all the latest UAE Market news only on Arab Market news. Your own trust-able news portal which brings all the latest news of UAE, Dubai and world business news.

 

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2021 Arab Market News