Today, it is no longer possible to do anything without a card basis (Aadhaar card). In the meantime, if the base is lost or stolen, the tension increases a lot. At this time, the biggest excitement of the people is how we will get the Aadhaar card again. Today we have come up with a way to end your excitement. Again, UIDAI has made the process of downloading Aadhaar card very easy. Now users can go to the UIDAI website and follow a few steps and download the Aadhaar card again. Let us tell you what is the process of downloading an Aadhaar card:
How to download Aadhaar card
>> First go to the official website of UIDAI https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
>> Next, at the top you will find three options for downloading Aadhaar. The first option is to enter an Aadhaar number of 12 digits. The second will enter the enrollment ID and the third will enter the virtual ID.
>> After entering any ID or number, the Aadhaar card will be downloaded again.
>> After filling in the details type the letters described in the picture and then click on Send OTP. You enter the Aadhaar card which will send this one time password (OTP) to your mobile number. By verifying OTP and clicking you will get your Aadhaar number via SMS.
>> Now enter the OTP received in your mobile number. Then after the survey is complete and to download an electronic copy of your reservoir, click on the Verification and Download option.
>> After that the e-copy of your Aadhaar card will be easily downloaded.
New Aadhaar cards can be ordered from home with a nominal fee
For a nominal fee you can now reprint it from the UIDAI website. Today we tell you how to do it:
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI http://www.uidai.gov.in/.
2. Now the option to get Aadhaar will appear in my Aadhaar section.
3. From the many options given below just click on the recovered lost or forgotten EID / UID option.
4. Now a new page will open. Here you need to write some details.
5. You need to enter information like Aadhaar Card Number (UID), Enrollment Number (EID), Full Name, Registered Mobile Number.
You. If you do not want to provide a phone number for any reason, you can also enter your email address.
Now. Now you need to enter a captcha. Next, click the ‘Send ODP’ or ‘Send Tutip’ option.
. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, while TTP will be sent to your MADARAR.
9. Now a Payment Gateway page will open, where you have to pay a fee of Rs.
10. After payment, you will be sent a hard copy of your Aadhaar card via speed post within the next 15 days.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the agency that issued it Charge Aadhaar number, Will be charged so much You were first given the facility to download the e-version of the Aadhaar card, which you had to print yourself. However, under the new facility, the printed Aadhaar card will come to your home. For this, you will be charged a fee of Rs.