Everyone today wants to visit EXPO 2020, but the question is how? Well, know to get EXPO 2020 Dubai tickets and Bundles.
There are many ways you can get EXPO 2020 Dubai Tickets and bundles by airlines, hotels and many more ways.
October 1, 2021, is the day Dubai will host one of the biggest mega-events of all time for business lovers. Business EXPO 2020 Dubai is a special step for the new generation of people and innovators. Best chance to showcase your talent and meet the best in the business of every field.
Tickets to the Dubi expo show starts from Dh95. You can easily book tickets by going to the website (www.expo2020dubai.com) or via 2,500-plus Authorised Ticket Resellers.
Who can visit EXPO 2020 Dubai:
Children are aged six to 17, university students from any institution globally, People of Determination, senior visitors aged 60 and above are allowed free entry to Expo 2020 Dubai. Kids under six are also eligible, but buy tickets from the site at the entrance.
Expo 2020 Dubai Tickets and bundles:
Five standard ticket types on the website:
- October Pass – a limited-time offer that runs until October 15, 2021. For the price of a one-day ticket (Dh95). It gives you endless daily entries for the entire opening month. Note No free entry. Only adults aged 18 to 59 can book the Pass.
- Single-day Ticket – To buy this, you have to pay Dh95; it allows you to from October 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022.
- The multi-day Pass – to buy this pay Dh195. It is valid for 30 consecutive days. You can come between October 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022.
- Season Pass – Buy this at Dh495. The seasonal Pass allows you to come to Expo till it ends.
- Premium Experience – To buy this, pay Dh1,750. It is especially for business people. You get a limitless entry for six months. Business visitors get access to the dedicated Expo B2B App. They also get five entries to the Premium Lounge at 2020 Club by Emaar. Also guided tours, 20 per cent discount on food and beverage options, priority access to business events and more.
Bundles by Expo 2020 families and Golden Jubilee celebrators:
- Family Package – To buy this you have to pay Dh950. The family bundle comes with two season passes and an extra season pass for a nanny. Also, get a 25 per cent discount on five multi-day passes. You also get discounted food and refreshment options and bag a picture-taking voucher for memorabilia.
- Jubilee Experience – To buy this, you have to pay Dh10,000. The premium package rejoices the UAE’s Golden Jubilee this year. It includes four season passes, 30 multi-day passes and ten one-day tickets, all valid from October to March. Guests will get two 24-carat gold plated Expo Jubilee pins and two Expo passports. By buying this, you also get five vouchers to access the Garden in the Sky observation tower. Other privileges like VIP parking, fast-track entry, guided tours and picture-taking vouchers.